Tuesday 13 July 2010

Oh wow, Switzerland. Really? Wow.

So, um, Switzerland will not extradite Roman Polanski.

I know, I know, they're all neutral and shit. I dunno though, maybe it's just me, but I would have thought people would expect a man to get in trouble if he did something like drugging and raping a 13-year-old and then running from the police for 30 years.

I mean, maybe I'm overreacting here. Polanski is old, and had a whole lot of bad things happen to him in the past, and makes famous films and... Nope, sorry, can't do it. Can't make excuses for him.

But apparently the Swiss authorities can, so that's just fine, I guess. Except it's not. But hey, you know, whatever. It's not like I had to go digging around to find the link to the story at all.

Gah. So angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment